Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Pagosa Springs
Hi! My mom asked if i would update her avatar for her. I thought I would say a quick hello to her friends here on this forum. Thanks so much for helping her through this tough situation! We all love my mom so very much. She is an amazing person. She makes friends everywhere she goes. She is so funny too. We are all very saddened by this diagnoses but we have faith that everything will be ok. We know we will all be together again and that she is not alone. None of us will ever forget her. We will think about her every single day and we will not let our kids forget her. She is and always will be a huge part in our lives! We love you mom!

Welcome Linda's Daughter! We all think a lot of your mom and being a verbally challenged person (pc for marble mouth) myself I can really relate to what she is going through. I know how hard and isolating it can be when you can't talk well so I want to say thanks to you for being there supporting your mom and being patient when she talks or uses her speaking device, it means so much. We are here to help her and you if you want to sign on yourself.

I love the new avatar!

Barry

Hello Linda's Daughter!

Good job on the avatar update! We think your mom is special, too!

Zaphoon

well Jen, thanks for the wonderful Avatar.. I am speechless at the moment but a tear is going down my cheek....I do have a wonderful family and friends.. Hugs, Mom,Linda

Linda that really is a wonderful avatar and your daughter is so sweet!
Big hugs to you,
Rosella

Linda , what a wonderful daughter and family. Must take after you.

Linda-obviously you have done a marvelous job with your sweet Jen! jen, we are here for you also :] hugs-Kay Marie

What a beautiful avatar! Thanks for checking in to let us know too,

thanks:) this is jen again! this forum is so awesome. support from people going through the same thing helps so so much! I'm so glad my mom has a place to come talk to people that understand. i love you mom and i hope u have a wonderful day today! think about going up to denver soon and coming here soon. celebrate every day! xoxo jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back