Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
please excuse this appearing here but I am having trouble getting replies to private and visitor messages out and I need to make an apology................I think I send message but it appears they are not arriving. Sorry to all who may think I have ignored them. It is not the case.
Love

irismarie, I did get a private message today from you. Just remember that if you post a message or reply to someone on your profile wall it stays there :] and it is public. If you want to reply you can always just click on someones name and then you will see where it says view profile, send putblic message, send private message etc. Another option to reply to a private message is to go below it and there is a reply option with all of the text of the message in it-I usually highlight the text and backspace it to make it go away and then reply and send! Private is always private :] Have you noticed the heading on the left where it says Welcome irismarie-it will always tell you if you have messages or notifications and when you click on it VIOLA! There they are for you to read. Is that about as clear as mud? xo

Not to worry IrisMarie.

You know those private messages you sent with the titles: "I want your love child" and "Im moving to Canada to be closer to you"

Just a reminder to say "I did not get them".

:twisted:

:shock::lol::lol::wink:

"You know those private messages you sent with the titles: "I want your love child" and "Im moving to Canada to be closer to you"

In your dreams Rabbit Man! I got them! :lol::lol::lol:

Great come back! Glen, Barry gotcha GOOD!

Shucks! And I was feeling so special....:-(

:wink: No woman can resist a Man that is so bendable and stretchy! :mrgreen:
ps I am not sure what the Mr. Green smiley means but the color was right :grin:

This will sure make irismarie smile! You guys are FUNtabulous!

OMG- I love you guys! always make me smile with your Smart A$$ comments!:grin: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG- I love you guys! always make me smile with your Smart A$$ comments!:grin: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i agree with you ...great job guys it also getting easier to smile again
keep reading old post

hee hee hee
lossa luv

Hi All,

I will say that we often receive private message replies to the [email protected] email address... this happens when a user receives an email notification of the private message and then clicks "reply" in their email program (despite clear messaging in the email that says "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL").

The above could explain why replies are never received to the intended recipient.

Please remember, when receiving an email notification of a private message the only and proper way to reply is to follow the link attached in the email, which will bring you back to the forum, and then reply using the forum software.

If you send your reply through email it will never be received by the original sender because those emails are sent to [email protected]... meaning the reply is sent to [email protected] (which is immediately deleted and not read (for privacy reasons)).

David,

Thank you for explaining the bit about the emails and procedure for replies on the forum. I'm sure this will be a big help to those of us who sometimes get it wrong.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back