Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Tomorrow the nurse is coming who will make decisions about how my life can be improved around the house. TRYING TO THINK OF ALL THE THINGS I should ask. Any suggestions and ideas from those who have already been through this stage very welcome
Love to you all
Irismarie, on way out to EMG. yuk!
I shall think of "I am allowed to ask for too much";-)

PERSONAL CARE ATTENDENT! Elevated toilet, grab bars next to toilet and in shower/bath, lever type door knobs. wide door openings, adjustable bed, bipap, suction, cough assist machine, PEG and feeding machine-supplies and nutritional supplements, power sheelchair, voice recognition software to start with :] Let us know how the EMG goes. Will you also have the NCS? xo Kay Marie

Irismarie ... please mention about your current caregiver to the nurse. Ask if there is ANY WAY possible to get another carer to come in.

well, she has been and gone and not much achieved. Must realisze this was the first, the initial interview..........;disappointing.One waits for agesthinking it will be and then it never changes much

wahhhh and argggg

Irismarie, were you able to discuss the situation with your current caregiver? I think Beth's idea of getting another carer to come in regularly is a great one and we should get the ball rolling on that as soon as possible.

How is your speech? If you ever need me to make any phone calls for you, don't forget I speak French and I have a great long distance savings plan.

Hugs to you,
Rosella

see irismarie, you are not alone :] We have your back sister! xo

I am sitting here with such a silly smile on my face. Love you all! I can still speak, thank you, and I think you are right about getting another caregiver. Another nurse is coming soon to get practical things sorted - I hope - and I will broach it with her.
THank you, my loved friends

Well my offer is always good and the feelings are mutual :)
Je t'embrasse,
Rosella

I can not speak French but I am willing to learn LOL love you toooo!

Ok, being a good western Canadian I know a few words of French but somehow I don't think that "Ferme la bouche" (taught to me by my grade 7 french teacher) and ''Mange merde" (taught to me by a girl from Quebec) would be very useful.

Amitiés
Barry

All the girls say that as they walk away laughing! :sad::sad::smile::smile:

Shucks! I took spanish instead of french and I'm sitting here clueless...

PZ
Está bien a mi amigo. Español es útil también, justo no en este hilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back