Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Pagosa Springs
this is jen, linda's daughter. her computer has been down for a while now and so she wanted me to let u all know that she is doing ok. she had a wonderful Christmas with her daughter and grandkids. She will hopefully have a working computer in a couple of days.

Hi Linda,
Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I hope you have a Happy New Year too!

Thank you Jen, for caring enough to let everybody know! Happy New Year to you and Linda!

Might not be a bad idea if we ask each member to get a family member or friend to update us when something goes wrong.

AL.

That's a really great idea, Al.

Jen, I'm so happy to hear that your mom had a nice Christmas. Please give her my best and happy new year to both of you.

Rosella

Another great idea Al. That would save us all a lot of worry. Thanks for letting us know Jen. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Colleen

Thanks for the update Jen.

Happy New Years to you , your family , and Linda.

Glen

GOOD IDEA i THINK i WILL ASK MY FRIEND TO UPDATE YOU IN THE FUTURE,i JUST WAS TO SICK TO LOOKAFTER THINGS MYSELF. iT IS COMFORTING TO KNOW THTE PEOPLE ON THE FOROM NOTICE YOUR ABSCENSE AND CARE WHAT HAS HAPPEND. i JUST NOTICED i AM IN CAPITALS BUT TO WEAK TO CORRECT IT .Happy New year to you all. BEVERLEY

Jen, thanks for letting us know about Linda and I look forward to hearing from her again. I am glad that she had a nice Christmas with family.

Good idea Al, I will let Beth know how to sign on for me in case I cant sometime. Sooo.... If you get a nasty message from me, it isn't really me, it is my red haired wife :shock::shock:

Baaarrryyyy! Aren't you supposed to be a nice guy? Where u been all day? You ok? Have a great New Year's, the same goes for all of my als friends, may God bless each one of you! You guys have really made my life pleasant! I am sure my son is thanking each one of you from up above! Love each one of you a great deal! God bless!

Irma

Jen, Thanks from me, too! Let Linda know I say Happy New Year!

Barry, very funny!

Beverly, capitals or not, good to hear from you! I hope your strength comes back!

DITTO DITTO DITTO! Joel, would it be possible for us to give you our personal contact email addy's just in case? Bev, sending you streams of strength from the Prairie!

Barry, that is just soooo darn typical of a husband-BLAME IT ON THE SWEET WIFE! hugs

Hi, This has been a wonderful Christmas...I wish everyone a very happy NewYear.....Ihave missed my forum very much .. Rich bought me a new computer for Christmas. Yippie! We are trying to get me all set up again. You were the first on my list to contact.... Big Hugs to all, Linda

DITTO DITTO DITTO! Joel, would it be possible for us to give you our personal contact email addy's just in case? Bev, sending you streams of strength from the Prairie!

In your profile there is a place to put emergency contact information. I think this would be an appropriate place for contact information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back