Reason
Other
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
(Please move this post if it's not in the appropriate spot)

I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone on this forum for their support of ALS Canada over the past year.

Although I don't post often, I do read the forums and posts and this holiday season I will be thinking of all of you.

Thank you all for your efforts, sharing and support.

Sincerely,

Laurie Pringle

Sr. Manager, Philanthropy
ALS Society of Canada

Laurie, thank YOU for all that you do. I have nothing but praise and gratitude for the ALS Society. You are one amazing group of people working hard to ease the lives of people living with one of the most difficult and baffling diseases of our time. Thank you for choosing such a noble cause. Thank you for always being available when one of us needs something. And thank you for the wonderful support groups that you offer us. As the daughter to a wonderful and brave man battling ALS, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Rosella

Hi Laurie, thank you for all you do and we wish you, and yours, a very Merry Christmas!

As you are probably aware we totally support ALS Canada and the provincial society's on ALS Forums Laurie. We'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

AL.

Cool! Y'all have a great ALS Association! Merry Christmas!

Hi Al:

I am aware and very appreciative of all your efforts.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and well wishes.

Sincerely,

Laurie

Thank you Laurie! Us folks here in the USA hope you great neighbors had a very Merry Christmas, and wishing you a very Happy and Blessed New Year's! I, as your neighbor to the south enjoy Als Canada a great deal. It brought me a lot of comfort and support when I lost my dear son to Als nearly 3 yrs ago. It continues to be a blessing. Thank you, and all my Canadian friends very, very much!

Irma in Texas:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back