Diagnosis
05/2008
Country
US
State
California
City
Los Angeles
Let's everybody send good vibes to our ALS Guardian Angel, Stu Millheiser, who will be undergoing back surgery this week.

Hope you're back on your feet and flapping those wings again real soon, Stu!

Stu..
wishing you a speedy speedy recovery. Hope you get some fun pain meds..LOL!

I knew those wings were too large! Speedy recover Stu.

Stu, too much heavy lifting for all of us? Get better soon and take it easy for a little while.

Merry Christmas too!

Good luck Stu.

AL

Stu,
I am sending good wishes your way. I bet your ears have been ringing. I have been telling a bunch of people about your organization. I am hoping it results in something special in the next year.. Please rest those wings..

Stu,

You have stood up for so many people with this disease.

Now , its our turn.

May your surgery go without issues.

We have got your back , we are all wishing you the speediest recovery.

AND , may you have a nurse with great foot warmers.

Glen

Stu,

I hope all goes smoothly for you in surgery and that the doctor gives you some goooood pain meds for recovery!

Wishing you all the best and a very successful surgery.

Wishing you a successful surgery & a speedy recovery so you will soon be back on your feet and doing your "angel" thing!

All the best Stu,

Merry Christmas to you

May God's healing be in the surgeon's hands and all who come in contact with Stu for a quick, successful surgery and seamless recovery.

Peace and Merry Christmas!

Stu! I hope you have the best surgeons and the prettiest nurses that can be found on this planet!

You're in the hearts of so many, here's wishing for successful surgery, speedy recovery, and some good meds to make it all more bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back