Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
NY
City
Chateaugay
Before I get too busy, I want to take this time to thank all of you for your support and concern for my mother and to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. It will be a year in March since my mother diagnosis and by the looks of things she seems to be a slow progressor. She will be going in January to see about the feeding tube although she does not need it yet we have learned from all of you about getting it early. (thanks Glen for making her feel better about getting this done). She has not lost any more weight and her speech is a little worse but we can still understand her. She can walk with her walker and the strength in her arms is still very good. Her breathing is still good also, no trouble at night sleeping.

Thank you for your opinions, support and recipes for putting weight on. I don't know how I would learn all of these little tricks if I didn't have all of you. Also thank you for giving me the giggles when I read the follies.

Happy Holidays
Dana

Merry Christmas to you and yours! This forum is hands down my lifeline! Information, inspiration, support, new found friends and the forum family and the best medicine of all, laughter.

I feel the very same way. THANK YOU ALL

Merry Christmas Dana, Kay Marie and Maureen!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Dana,

Thanks for the update on your Mom. I am glad we "met" on this forum. It has been a wonderful place to learn, make friends and receive support. I especially like talking with you since it makes me feel like I am talking to myself. LOL!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Dana

Merry Christmas everyone. We have the whole family together this year. Son, daughter in law and granddaughter are in from the Philippines for first time in 2 1/2 years. Samantha is 4, Mairin is 3 and Alison is 1. Christmas morning should be fun. Having 38 for dinner xmas day. 42 Boxing Day of my family. Might be a bit busy over the next couple of weeks.

AL.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Sounds like a wonderful Christmas at your place Al. My boys are too big to get excited over Christmas and too young to give me any grandkids. So Christmas is going to be low key here this year. Enjoy all the little ones! They make Christmas so much fun!

Al-
I can hear the excitement in your "voice"/post! I hope you have a wonderful time & the best Christmas ever! Enjoy your family & friends- that's what it is all about!

Thank-you for the "gift" you give all of us by continuing this forum.
Wishing you & your family a very Merry Christmas-
Marianne

Al, it sounds like a great Christmas/family reunion at your place! I hope that you don't get too worn out, the thought of all those people makes ME tired but you will have fun.

Have a good time and thanks for everything that you do for us here!

Barry

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & i'm praying that we all have a better New Year.God Bless.
Sharon

Merry Christmas to all! Hope y'all have a wonderful time with family and friends. Bless you all and to echo Dana - thank you all for the info and support you unselfishly give to the forum.

merry christmas to you also ,and to everyone else here

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah! What would we do without each other!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you and your families.
Erica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back