05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
How lucky am I!
Friends today bought me an advance Christmas present of a wonderful walker. Wheels that go even on gravel and grass, comfortable arm rests to take my weight and help me balance, a tray to carry my glass of wine and a wire basket with handle.
Excuse my showing off, but I am sooooooo pleased
Love to all
Irismarie

I forgot to add - a seat for when you get tired

That is wonderful! I'm so happy for you. Like you, I am blessed with truly supportive and wonderful friends. Where would we be without them? Thank you for sharing your good news and I hope you get a lot of enjoyment from your new walker, especially when you have a nice glass of wine to rest on it!

u r fortunate to have good friends. enjoy.:)

That is wonderful. It is great to have people around you who are thoughtful and care.

Congrats on your great gift. You will be getting around with the best of accessories!

Congratulations on your early present. Hope that you get lots of enjoyment from it!

YEAH FOR YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! Now we just need to see some photos and I suggest that you glamorize it with some BLING and one of those bike horns! What wonderful friends :] Oh, I see you have a basket also. Would youlike to borrow my little dog TOTO?! He loves to ride in a basket :] I am so glad to see you HAPPY, that makes me happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back