Diagnosis
04/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Anytown
With the help of my husband and daughter for some of the finer cutting, as well as using a dicer machine that I got from Wallymart I managed to win the Montana State Championship this past weekend. In doing so I qualified to cook at the World Chili Championships in Vegas in October.
This win was especially sweet as many of our chili cooking friends drove hundreds of miles just to see me and encourage me in my quest. I also finished 4th in Chili Verde and my husband won that event. There were lot's of tears and cheers!
Now we just need to figure out how we are getting me to Vegas!
:mrgreen:

Congratulations! Salsa ......... yummmmmmmmm.

Here's to first place in Vegas!
BethU

Congratulations!

cha!cha!cha!

brenda

Go Canada Go. Best of luck.

AL.

Good job! :-D

Thank you so much - I am determined to bring home the gold for Canada - in 2002 my husband was 2nd in the World in Chili Verde with my recipe and I have twice finished in the top 20 in salsa.
Will keep you posted as I am very determined to win.:twisted:

salsa

Congratulations! How exciting for you and your family!

Sis:-D

Congratulations! Yum! (I guess you're not giving out the recipe.....)

She better [provide the recipe]! But not the Verde stuff, yuk!

Oh, please .... verde's the bestest of all!

BethU

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is verde?

AL.

What is verde?

AL.

Its the green salsa ~ notice in my other post that I put the "yum" in reds and oranges? that was my salsa colors (actually I like them both.)

Pat.... we're still kinda tied with the post counter. This one ups me again:-D

actually it is chili verde - a chili made with green chili and usually pork or chicken. It is green in colour and can have tomatoes added (in Colorado they do). I actually prefer it to traditional red. I will post recipes for both of these by Monday as they are not on my laptop and I have to transfer them.

Pat.... we're still kinda tied with the post counter. This one ups me again:-D

I have no idea what you are talking about Rose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back