Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Naperville
There will be an ALS Education and Research seminar in Chicago on Sunday, October 25th. Put on by Les Turner ALS Foundation. Talk will be about the current state of ALS research. ( Speakers will be Les Turner and a professor of medicine from Northwestern University. ) Attendees can go, learn, and ask questions. I don't think I am allowed to post a link here, but if you want it, please let me know and I can send it to you.

Debbie

Hi Debbie. Post the link and we'll have a look at it to see if it's advert free.

AL.

Al, Here is the e-mail I got. Hope it turns out to be postable!

Debbie

Les Turner ALS Foundation's
2009 ALS Education and
Research Forum

Everyone is invited to learn, ask questions and join the discussion on the current state of ALS research at this year's Les Turner ALS Education and Research Forum.

This year's meeting will take place Sunday, October 25 and feature a special presentation by P. Hande Ozdinler, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and Director, Les Turner ALS Research Laboratory II, entitled Understanding ALS One Neuron at a Time: Turning Challenges Into Opportunities.

Join Us:
Sunday, October 25
1-3 p.m.
Marriott Chicago O'Hare
8535 W. Higgins Road, Chicago
Award presentations to Michelle Rosen and Ron Rashkow,
Volunteers of the Year

Special presentation to Connor Maytnier, Junior Volunteer of the Year

Light refreshments will be provided

Child care available for those ages 3 and up! (space is limited, please RSVP)
RSVPs appreciated by Wednesday, October 21. Contact Director of Patient Services, Claire Owen, LPN, at 847.679.3311 or email [email protected] to RSVP or for more information.

Les Turner ALS Foundation
5550 W. Touhy Avenue, Suite 302
Skokie, Illinois 60077
Les Turner ALS Foundation- Fighting Lou Gehrig's disease
[email protected]

Looks fine to me.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back