Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
Today, I am 53, look like 33, behave as if I'm 3 and sometimes feel like I must be 103!

PZ

Happy Happy Birthday PZ! :razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

Today's the day - shortly after noon today, July 8, comes the moment 12:34:56 7/8/9. Happens only once over the course of history... and it is happening on YOUR birthday! I think that is pretty damn cool. I would make a wish at that exact moment.

I wish you all the best, PZ, and thank you for all the times you have made me smile. You are a valued member of this forum and don't look a day over 29!

xo

Thelma,

Bless your heart for those kind, encouraging and thoughtful words! I like the number thing you posted. That is very cool!

While I was standing watches in the Navy, we would get bored and look for "clock bennies" (i.e. 123456, 111111, 222222). But your "clock bennie" only comes once in a lifetime. I'm in the central time zone so you caught me in time!

PZ

Last edited:
PZ, Congrats and many, many, many happy returns!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KIM- IM !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !

YEAH- EAH- EAH- EAH- EAH- EAH !

Hope you have a wonderful day; you are a joy to "know"!
Thank you for all the laughter you bring us!

And, you look damn good for a grandfather!
Mare

Wow, you were in the Navy too? You are fascinating! I am so glad that you heard about the "clock bennie" in time... I was worried about that. I love the term "clock bennie" by the way. PZ, you may behave like a 3-year-old but you definitely had the wisdom of a 103-year-old. :)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Zaph! You are exactly 363 days younger than me so have a great day young fella! Don't eat too much cake! :razz:

Barry

Barry,

Nice way to get in the notice about your birthday on Friday! LOL

Aw shucks! I guess I was a little bit obvious :oops:

happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Zaphoon !

and if I dont remember , Happy Brithday to Barry on Friday !

Aw Shucks I removed my "Happy Birthday" avatar of Marilyn. Happy Birthday wishes to both ZP and Barry-

Lydia

Happy Birthday young fella.

AL.

Thank you all for the pleasant birthday greetings. I had a good time and spoke with all 3 of my daughters.

PZ

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back