10/2007
Country
US
State
michigan
City
rothbury
Katie curic will discuss new imformation on a possible cure for ALS

They have been giving glimpses for 2 days. A great awareness gatherer. Everyone watch CBS tonight at 6:30 Eastern time.

Is this for real?

My mom just called to tell me to watch the news tonite. What have they said?

shoot! Did I miss it. Someone fill us in?

I was just watching and it said it is coming on tomorrow

We have been watching Katie Couric since Monday night when she said breaking news tommorrow night on Lou Gehrigs Disease. Then on Tuesday night they said tommorrow night, now Wednesday night they said tommorrow WHAT'S THE DEAL? Don't they realize we don't have this much time to spare. If anyone has heard anything please post it.

I didn't hear anything on the Canadian news, if anybody can keep us up to date it would be appreciated. Happy Canada day to the Canadians online and Happy up coming 4th of July to those of you in the States

My sister told me yesterday, Tuesday June 29th that she heard of a breakthrough for ALS sufferers on the news and wondered if we had heard it. We have not... and still haven't. My response to her was that probably it is just a ploy to make money on us poor suckers on something bogus.

We are anxious to hear what's going on too. Does anyone know?

I watched tonight

I watched CBS Evening news tonite. It said tomorrow night. Here is the problem: When Tim and I had our interview with a TV station last June. We kept being pushed off because of BREAKING News coverage. I am sure Michael Jackson news is more important. So ALS is pushed back. No offense to Michael Jackson, may he Rest In Peace!

I will be watching!

Lorie:roll:

I don't believe it's a cure. I believe it's a skin sampling that helps predict/diagnose ALS. But... With each piece, we put together the puzzle. I hope soon.

SO , was it on ?

ok so I was off..... A Team of researchers got together and are doing the right thing. Finding a cure! They have figured out that Skin cells will help them learn more about what iALS does to Motor Neurons... hence, they can figure out what causes this disease. the whole story is at cbs.com I will cut and paste in a moment, if someone doesn't do it b4 me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back