Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
We had our walk yesterday and raised $21,000 so far but some more may come in. My team raised more than $6600. My heartfelt thanks to all the participants and organizers.

AL.

Way to go Al! Every dollar is important and I hope that everyone is able to accomplish what you have on your walk. I've set a goal of $4000 for my team for next Saturday and I know that we'll get there! :-D

Al! That is awesome! You have inspired us all so much!I think you said this was your 4th or 5th walk?Wow!
Good luck and good weather on yours Barry.....we had cold rain on ours 3 weeks ago here in Whitemouth and snow flurries later in the day! Yikes
It did go great though and we had a fantastic time!
Joan and I joined the Winnipeg walk yesterday too....biggest one yet in the 'Peg :)

WAY TO GO AL!

Love hearing about the walks-you know last yr was my first one, and I'm hoping to gear up for this yr's walk later this month.

CONGRATULATIONS! That is fantastic!

Rick, I was at the Wpg one too! We must have passed each other along the way and not known it! Wasn't that a great turnout!Any idea how much we raised? Thank heavens the rain held off! The hot drinks were a great idea to keep us warm! Did you win anything in the auction? Our group didn't get a thing, oh well, better luck next time! Amazingly we beat our goal! Wasn't expecting to get donations again after only 6 months since the funeral. Had everyone donate to ALS society instead of flowers. Felt great to do something to help try and cure this horrible disease!
Al, you are amazing! Keep up the great work! If we all follow your example we should find a cure quickly!

Way to go, Al! Congratulations! You rock! :)

Toronto had their walk on Saturday too. My sister signed up just 3 weeks before the walk and raised $1600. She said it was a great experience and was really moved by one man who raised $15 000 on his own and who did the walk in a wheelchair!

Barry, I know you'll reach your goal!

Thanx Al

Way to go. Lets hope the major league baseball can do a bunch on July 4th.
Thanx for all you do.:p

Congratulations!...We had our walk yesterday as well. Didn't get a over all total, but our team raised 3045.00 with our goal being our first one of 1000.00

Congratulations, Al ! (and to everyone else who participates!)
It does feel good to be involved in these events; helps you feel proactive and have a little "control" over your life.

to Al new hope

We had our walk yesterday and raised $21,000 so far but some more may come in. My team raised more than $6600. My heartfelt thanks to all the participants and organizers.

AL.

HI al
we have been trying to contact you for what we think a good start to stop the progress of als and even might reverse the symptoms. We sent you several messages without reply. For more details please contact mr.Mazen at ( .Kindly leave your tel number to contact you.

wtg your reply

sam adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Sam I don't buy into miracle cures. Don't hold your breath waiting for a call back.

AL.

Sam. You've been here 2 years and 5 posts. We're still here weeding out the scammers. Might as well go away again. No newspapers are saying a cure or good treatment found in Lebanon so you have nothing useful.

AL.

hey al. Congrats! Our G-Force team Kitchener raised 6000$$ first year. I'm so proud. Kingston walk is coming June 27 th. Wish our team luck! Go Pledgers! Our little Mikey (2 years old) will be collecting pledges for the next week and a half. ( child labour=payment with suckers n French fries) LOL :)

Thanks for posting Jodie. Good start for Kitchener. Keep up the good work. Lots of luck in Kingston.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back