Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
Wi
City
marshfield
I wanted to share the new fund raiser we are about to run on May 14... mainly because many of you could consider running a simmilar event for your PALS of for ALSA donations.

John's ALSA walk team : "Johnny Walkers" raised over $10,000 last year for our walk,
along with the MHS v.s. ALS basket ball games, each raising approximately $8,000 makes up the $26,000 John has helped raise - all going to ALS Research and Patient support.

None of these funds went toward John's personal Medical Trust - he always thinks of others' needs & the need for reasearch, giving selflessly.

BUT
As John's final school year comes to a close, we want to run a special fundraiser just for him - for his Medical Trust as he will incur massive medical expenses as he endures further stages of his Battle.

I would like Your help in running "I - SCREAM for Mr. Blankush" : Serving your Fine Custard during the lunch periods at the Marshfield High School on Wednesday, May 14th.
I would like to further push the donations Two ways -
A. $2.00 per scoop OR $1.00 + a SCREAM!
B. IF Donations during lunch reach $800, we will create 2 human Ice-Cream Sundaes in the front of school at the end of the day - out where traffic picks up kids...
............( The "human sundae" was a fundraiser John did back in his wild years as a middle school principal )

We had further discussed the idea that a percent of sales on May 14th could also be a contribution and we are waiting to hear what the company advises...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back