Diagnosis
10/2017
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Northern
Hi everyone. Here's a few pics from our 5K for Pete :) I was able to raise $160 for Project ALS in the process. If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move. I wasn't quite sure where it belonged.

Christine

Attachments

• IMG_2668.jpg
    IMG_2668.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 427
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 376
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 366
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 349
You rock Christine. I am so proud of you and know you will be a ALS Warrior for a very long time. You make everyone proud and I truly hope it helped you. I know Pete truly thanks you and so do the rest of us. I am doing one in September and have a team of friends. By the way you are beautiful!

Thank you ;) I was so happy to do it.

How wonderful Christine!

Thanks for sharing the photos, it's always uplifting to see so many people banding together for ALS.

I love the shirts, I'm sure Pete will too.

I don't know what to say. I am so choked up that my breathing has become more difficult. You are an incredible person.

Thank you - amazing

Christine, I am full of gratitude and appreciation for what you have done, I sincerely Thank you, Peter

You're so welcome Pete. :) And a last minute donation brought me to $210! I had hoped to raise more but every dollar counts. The group I'm tied to is doing great work in raising awareness and money for research so I'm thrilled I was able to contribute.

Thank you so much Christine. That was awesome of you to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back