05/2011
Country
US
State
GA
City
EGA
Northeast ALS Consortium (NEALS)
Don't miss this ALS Association / NEALS Webinar on March 13th 4pm Eastern Standard Time. Presenters will be Jonathan Glass, MD (Emory ALS Center) and Clive Svendsen, PhD (Cedars Sinai Medical Center)

Stem Cell Rationale Webinar
archive.constantcontact.com
Jonathan Glass, MD, (Emory ALS Center) and Clive Svendsen, PhD, (Cedars Sinai Medical Center) will discuss the role of stem cell discovery and its contribution to ALS research. They will follow their webinar presentation with a question and answer session.

Hi momap53 -
I tried to follow the link above, but was unable to view the page. Do you know another way how I may be able to view this webinar? Or could you inbox me a new link? I am really interested in what they said. Thank You :)

ps. Ironically my husband was being diagnosed with Bulbar ALS at 4pm on March 13th!

Glimmer, so sorry for hubby's DX. The webinars are archived and about an hour long. Alas I missed it due to a nap!

Check out the NEALS website. you can like them on fb to get updates in your news feed. NEALS is the Northeast area ALS consortium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back