Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
My husbands son from his first marriage, who is now 29 yrs old came to visit us with his fiance from Colorado. Les had not seen or talked to him in 12 years. So far, wonderful visit, and they have decided to get married here in Reno tomorrow, before they leave to go back to Colorado. Michael wants his Dad at his wedding, and since they have been together for ten years, and engaged for a year and a half, they are going for it! Reno NV is a very easy place to get married, and I am planning a wedding in 24 hours! Gotta get BUSY! Wish us luck!

Lori that is amazing and a very beautiful story. Wishes you all tons of luck and God's blessings.
Laurel

Now that is what I call a reunion! Have fun with it, Lori, and try not to stress too much. I'm sure the young couple will appreciate your enthusiasm and efforts. Best wishes to newlyweds and good luck to you!

That is wonderful news! I am so happy for all of you. Blessing!

Congratulations! Wonderful that you guys can be there!

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing your good news.

AL.

Wonderful news! Congrats! Always love to see great and uplifting news posted!

Sounds like a fun plan! Enjoy!

Congratulations to you all!

Glad your husband is able to re-unite with his long lost son and be a part of the ceremony!

Midnight here in Reno, Tuxes rented, Wedding dress bought, rings bought, wedding is at one o'clock tomorrow, they are getting married on the Truckee River, where Les and I were married 20 years ago. And, there two dogs get to also be part of the ceremony. Good night all, and I will post pics! Oh, and I got a really nice dress too! HUGS Lori

That is sooo Awesome Lori! Have a Wonderful Day, I know you will......:)............Blessing to the Bride and Groom!

Now thats a real WOW

Have a lovely time a real special day

XMaryx

Like Al said, great stuff! A story for the entire family to remember, that's for sure. I can't wait for photos.

Awaiting pics...throwing whatever they throw nowadays! Birdseed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back