=t' my birthday and I'll cry if i want too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofsixkids60

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
in the
City
somewhere
So today is my birthday not such a big deal other than I am alive 1 more year. But my problem lies in my A$$ and I don't mean my butt. Every holiday ie my birthday.Mothers Day and our wedding Anniversary he conveniently finds sonethibg to do so he's not here to give a gioft. SH#T a card would be nice or just a wish. You would think after 34 years of marriage it would stop bothering mea. But this year has been the hardest! My daughter, <annah drove 40 miles to the mall and bought me a beautiful opal ring (ny birthstone) and all he could say was that's nice.

When do you wake up and realize enough is enough. That divorce is the best option and know you can't afford it even though it would best for your own sanity.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated! I am so tired of dealing with the BS that has been piling up around me and would like. To step out fron under my black cloud that's been sitting over me for s long, long tine.

Sorry, I know that I should have put this under rants but since it is my B-day felt it more appropriate here.

Even the forum doesn't have my B-day listed! I know I put one in there. Just my dumbas$ luck!

My Love to you All,

Kimberly

From one mom to another who's birthday has been forgotten(been married 32 years) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Told my husband he had no excuse. The date doesn't change from one year to the next!

hi kimberly,i am a fellow libran...........mine is tomorrow.
happy birthday,heres a lovely bunch of flowers.
lots of love,caroline
4489-albums362-picture4110.jpg

4489-albums362-picture4110.jpg
went to moderation,try again.

hi kimberly,i too am a fellow libran.......mine is tomorrow.
happy birthday,heres a lovely bunch of flowers.
lots of love,caroline. XXX

sorry,try again lol.

Attachments

• imagesCAEL9Q3B.jpg
    imagesCAEL9Q3B.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 207
where is the birthday list anyways?

Thanks all.

And beautiful flowers to boot! Garsh, itass hard to be angry with anyone on ur birthday when your real (you guys) family wishes you greetings.

Olly. Happy birthday 1 day early.

Joni. I thought it was when you set up the acct but I can't remember - sometimeras disease

Happiest of all birthdays to one of the funnest girls I know! Forget your A$$- have a great day in spite of him. He clearly doesnt deserve you. So instead of dwelling on his loserness, celebrate YOUR day. Do something nice for yourself. Show off that beautiful ring. Take 5 naps- whatever tickles your fancy. Just as long as you do what you want today.
I love you Kimberly. Hope you have a great birthday!

Thanks, Liz. I can always count on you to nake ne happym. BTW, did someone watch over you after I left the pubM

Oh hell Kimberly, forget the A$$. Just have a Happy Birthdafy.

I was never married but my late father could be an A$$. My 40th we were supposed to go to dinner & he left me in tears & went out to dinner alone cause I wasn't dressed when he was ready to leave. Then he tried to apologize with $20 & no card. And he knew yr before my mom had surgery on my BD & would be dead 7 months later.

This libran almost thought my bd's were jinked. This year my ALS diagnosis was day before.

But Damn it all you have a good BD & enjoy that beautiful ring in spite of the A$$!

Happy Happy Birthday Kimberly! I wish I could do more for you and would buy you a dozen red roses. I used to do birthday cakes here back when the calendar worked and links to pictures was allowed but the forum has changed. I hope you have a good day!
Barry

Kimberly, Happy Birthday to you...I love you to pieces. You have raised a bunch of great, thoughtful, loving children, as well as figured out how to paint a house your own style. Your doctor loves you (which we can all appreciate!) and you're surrounded by loving friends here. Enjoy your day! xoxo
Ann

Alright, this is getting ridiculous all my posts disappear and I have to type them over.

Again, thanks for all the birthday wishes...I know each and everyone was a real heartfelt one.
Well, I have some good news to report: the A$$ has asked Grayson if she wanted to go. She came in and asked me and I said yes. So she has been rushing around packing clothes while he gets an oil change. Maybe when I talked to him, he realized how upset she really was. We haven't been on vacation for 20 yrs. Never had the money to spend that way. I'm just so happy! I took my own advice and took 2 steps to my right out from under the huge black storm cloud I have been living under and saw the sun for the first time. It's good to be out of the rain! I think I was getting a little moldy standing there all these yrs.

Happy Birthday Kim! I wishing you a virtual strawberry short cake made just like my Mom did when we were kids. We were guaranteed this cake 7 times a year as we only had them on our birthdays! And you seem to share your big day with Joy from The View!

So Grayson is going with her Dad, are you going to get out for a bit yourself with one of your older daughters? I hope so... and that the sun stays out and you have a great Columbus Day weekend (holiday here in Mass.). I say you paint the town red (never mind painting the chairs).

Love you and wish you were closer, I'd come over with a real cake!

Helen

The Happiest of Birthdays to you Kim! I am so glad you are here to celebrate one more year of life. I know its hard, but try not to let other's weaknesses in life...ie your husband remembering important date like your b-day...bring you down. Don't give him the damn satisfaction! make a party for yourself and invite him so he has to face it is your birthday...or maybe don't invite him so he feels like a complete idiot for forgetting it in the first place. We love you so much! Happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back