Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Abbotsford
The walk is starting in a couple hours. This will be the first walk in our five years going that it will be raining. Not bad for Abbotsford. First walk without dad here also. Bit of a tough day but looking forward to it.

Josh it is so nice to see you popping in here. Of course you know that we all miss your dad very much. Not many days go by when I don't think of Joel. I hope your mom is doing okay. I hope the walk gets a big turnout.
Laurel

Josh, it's good to see you here and I hope the walk went well. We all miss your dad very much. Say hi to Christine for me.

Barry

Great to hear from you Josh. Say hello to Christine for me. Rained for our walk too but everyone's spirits were great. Good luck.

AL.

I think that the skies are just sad that Joel isn't there for the walk this year. Hi to you all and good luck on your walk. This is the first year that I won't be doing one. But I always light the trees at Christmas. (money goes to an ALS hospice house in Wpg) Hope to make it out to the Winnipeg walk next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back