DX UMND/PLS
Country
NZ
State
NZ
City
NZ
It is 5 minutes away from 2011!
I would like to wish everyone a happy new Year. Thank you all for your friendship, support and lots of interesting debate.

Bless you all
Aly

Happy New Year Aly! I just woke up and its 7am New Years eve morning where i am. ive still got a full days work and a full night of partying to do. Hope your night was fun!

I wish everyone a Happy New year and hope the year brings good things.

Happy New Year to all...!:-D:cool:
xo,
Ann

6 hours to go here yet. Happy new year to each one. Thanks for this forum & for all of you. Avril.

Well, I thought tHis past year was bad...... My 18 was away at our beach house. We got a call from our local ER. She had been helicoptored in unconscious after taking an overdose. We have been up all night and luckily she is going to be ok ,physically

Aly, is this "O"? I am praying...
Big hugs,
Ann

Oh my- Aly! Praying for you and your daughter.

Happy New Year to my forum friends... praying for real progress towards a cure in 2011!

Aly I sure hope your daughter gets the help she needs, so sorry. Happy New Years my friends!

Thank you all. It's hard to know what to say when an18 year old tries to take her own life, when you all are fighting so hard for yours. She is ok but it was lucky that a friend found her or she would not have made it. She had stopped breathing.
Yes Ann it is. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts
Aly

Prayers for your daughter & you too.hope you have a Happier NEW YEAR

I too want to wish everyone a very happy, healthy and blessed 2011! Happy New Year!

happy new year , hope the bright side for your daughter is she will get the help she needs now that it is seen how despite she is , i am wishing you and family the best

happy new year to all also and hope this is the year we waited for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back