Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Hinton
I want to take this opportunity to wish all my Canadian friends a very happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend. I am very thankful to have all of you as my friends and for all that I have.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians!

I too wish all of my Canadian friends a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all up north. Enjoy.

I also wish my fellow Canadians a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Enjoy!

Happy Turkey Day to all of us up North. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in Canada!

(makes me hungry for turkey all of a sudden...)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians. I feel blessed and thankful to be involved with this forum as I have learned who the true heroes in life are--especially Al, Joel, Barry, Ann, Rose and all those PALS that keep offering so much of themselves while they struggle. And to the wonderful loving CALS who care so deeply and offer love and understanding to all in the midst of the hardships and heartbreaks that they face. God Bless all of you. God has given me such a good life.
Laurel

Happy Thanksgiving to all our northern neighbors. Bless each and everyone of you.

On behalf of us frequent fliers I'd like to thank you all for the kind wishes.

AL.

As referring to yourself as a "frequent flier", do we assume airplane trips or are you claiming to be the turkey mentioned in other posts. My strange sense of humor kicked in when I read your post...:shock:

Actually I meant prolific posters or those of us with nothing better to do than hang out here waiting for the next 19 year old with twitches to show up.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back