10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Hi All!

Please help us raise some awareness for ALS! Jeff Hallowell, a person with ALS, entered a design for the Nascar Pace Car Design competition (see here: Toyota Racing's Sponsafy Your Ride Contest)

Jeff’s flaming Lou Gehrig car is currently one of the top 10 designs. There are 10 days left to vote, and if his design wins, it will be the Nascar Pace Car.

Please vote, and spread the word to your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours! It would be a fabulous way to promote awareness of ALS!

Thank you for your vote!

Warm Regards,

Sarah McGuire

Simcoe/York Regional Manager

ALS Society of Ontario

PO Box 29002,

Barrie, ON , L4N 7W7

Phone: (705) 719 7667 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (705) 719 7667 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Fax: (705) 719 6776

Toll Free: 1 888 719 7667 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 888 719 7667 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Web: Home

Voted for the car,but not he driver lol I'm a Stewart fan.

voted and posted on my FB page.

Thanks folks.

AL.

voted and sent it to everyone i could think of. Lets win this thing!

Voted and will send to everyone I can.

Hey guys! Just wanted to remind you to vote for this car! Even if you did already, please do it again! You can vote once every 24 hours. There are only 5 days left, so lets get as many votes in as possible and finally get some recognition for this disease!

OK done. It's fast to vote too.

Last chance to vote - 1 day left. Vote!

does anyone know who won? did they announce it yet? anything? anyone? thanks.

REALLY? I hope this is true! That would be so amazing!

Well, all traces of the posts about him winning have been removed from Facebook, including the link I posted above.

All posts had to be removed due to contest rules, but I think he may be headed to Phoenix in a couple of weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back