Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
I hope we can all take the time to install the Good Search search engine. With Stu's permission, I have signed up the ALS Guardian Angels on the Good search site. Just go to good search and you will find the instructions on how to install the search feature for ALS Guardian Angels.

Each time you search with goodsearch a penny will be donated to ALSGA. This could really add up. Also, if you use goodshop, a portion of the purchase will go to ALSGA.

The ALSA has been signed up, so why not the ALSGA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! Anything we can do that wil help with ALSGA is worthwhile.

Great. we have goodsearch - I'll make the change

Thanks for the tip. Those pennies mount up! :)

ALSGA has earned 10 cents to day.

If we each just did 10 searches a day, it would add up to about $3 a month. If only 100 people used this, that would be $300 a month or $3600 a year. This would provide grants to at least two pALS a year, just for searching the internet.

But, surely we can do better than that by asking all our friends and family to use Goodsearch (making sure they choose ALSGA as the charity they are searching for)!

By the way, the Goodsearch toolbar won't work with Chrome's browser (which I have), so I've bookmarked it and have two clicks to search instead of one. No biggy, but if anyone knows a fix, let me know.

Can somebody put this on Facebook (Dick, Barry)?

I've got the toolbars up and am searching. Cool beans I get both Amazon and eBay on the bar. It's like having Walmart at my fingertips, C.J. Go there all the time.

Stu, I've reactivated my fb page, but don't know how to get this info out. I will figure it out tomorrow hopefully, unless someone else is willing to LET ME KNOW! Can't figure out crap on fb!

Anything we can do to help! This would be so easy folks!

up to 41 cents! drip...drip...drip

Goodshop does look like a good way to go, also!

downloaded mine

i copy and pasted it but had to cut a lot of words out but the message is on my page

Downloaded my toolbar! Thanks CJ!

Can somebody please tell me how to "broadcast" this on fb?

I can't believe the results thus far. But, I am am grateful none the less.

Please, y'all that know fb and twitter or whatever...get this out there!

CJ - first I clicked on the Facebook symbol on the GoodSearch page and it took me to the Goodsearch page on Facebook and then I clicked the "Like" button and it posted on my profile.

In my status section, I put a little note like check this out blah, blah, blah. Underneath that there are options to attach pictures, videos, events or links to your status. I picked link. I copied and pasted the link in that box. I then clicked attach and it automatically generated a thumbnail for the site (maybe because I already clicked "like") and then I clicked share.

By the way while trying to get the toolbar loaded, ALSGA earned .04. Woo hoo!

Loaded Good Search the other day. I go in a few times a day and do a search, even though I'm not looking for anything, I just want Stu to get the money, one penny at a time. If everyone goes in and does a few searches a day the money will start adding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back