Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
PLEASE VOTE FOR ALS GUARDIAN ANGELS! Do it right now! This man, his family and friends have done MORE for those stricken with ALS and their families than any Government agency or organization that receives funding and is suppose to help us! Please become a FAN and click to vote and support the ANGELS that support us who live with ALS!Als Guardian Angel Foundation
Kay Marie voted for a charity called Als Guardian Angel Foundation.
Chase Community Giving is donating $5,000,000 to charities around the USA. Facebook users are voting for the recipients!
Here is the link and you must be a facebook member so join!

This is a small way to repay Stu and the Angels for all that they do for PALS and CALS!

Last day to vote! Has anyone done this besides Beth, Katie, Shelly and myself? This post has not had one single reply so does that mean that no one is interested? I am feeling very discouraged and disappointed.

C'mon guys. I know you're out there. Support this great foundation that is doing so much to support us! If you don't belong to Facebook, sign on today, vote, and drop off if you want. All we want is a vote. No money required.

Every penny given to ALSGA goes directly to PALS. All administrative expenses (and most of the donations to PALS) come from Stu's pocket. There are no administrative expenses. What other foundation can say that?!?

Remember how we pulled together when Stu was trying to save the PALS from eviction? Let's do it again, for Stu!

The more support you give, the more support PALS get back.

I just voted. I didn't know if I could given that I am not in the US but it went through. So come on everybody, Vote!

I logged on to my mom's facebook account and voted for her - send it to ALL your FB friends! Takes 2 seconds - NO personal info entered!

They will post the WINNERS on 16 Dec!

I voted last week! Sent to all my friends too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back