Learn about ALS
Country
CH
State
ZH
City
Zurich
Dear all
Sorry for bothering you again. it has been 13 months since i began to twitch allover. the fasciculations were here and there. two visits in the swiss als-clinic in october 2008 and february 2009 showed clean emg and clinical, diagnosed: BFS.
in the last weeks i seemed to get some relief from magnesium-intake.
However, i have had a dramatic change of condition several days ago, when the small muscle between triceps and elbow (just above my right elbow) began to twitch nonstop, 24/7, every second though not seen and felt when flexing the arm (mainly when my muscle is relaxed).
i have a sort of pain, more a very sour feeling of the shoulder, arm and hand. this "hotspot" appeared a few hours after excercising in the gym. i don't think i have real weakness though it feels quite weak/sour. i am scared that my condition has changed from the generalised benign fasciculations which are much less now to the local permanent mnd-related twitching.
I cannot imagine of a benign twitch just above the elbow that lasts for days and weeks without being something more malignant. Does it sound like that?
Sorry once again but I would appreciate your answers very much!
Greetings from darkening Switzerland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back