Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Cleveland
Hello all, well it has been a long time. I purposly stayed away from this site because my worries were getting out of hand and I decided to stop doing re-search about ALS .I must say things have gotten better as far as my worries is concern.
Well 7 months after my fasciculations started and 4 after my last EMG, my fasciculatios keep going strong..good news is I just came back from seeing my neurologist
He did a neurological evaluation and check my strength and reflexes as well as looked for any signs of muscle loss. He told me that as far as he can tell everything still looks fine to him. Still no sign of any other symptoms so I was really encourage by that.
He told me to comeback in about 4 to 6 months and he will do another evaluation as well as a second EMG just to follow things up.
I just wanted to share this with you as I know how supportive you have been to me these past months.

Thank you again for all your support.

Blessings

Uriel

Great news Uriel, hopefully you will have the same news at your next appointment.

Great news enjoy each day and I hope the next tests are just as positive.

thanks guys..how are you guys holding up?

Great to hear that news Uriel. Let us know how things go next visit. Some of us are a bit worse, we've lost a few members but mostly we're the same upbeat bunch of whacko's as before. Take care.

AL.

I'd like to confess to being a card carrying member of the whacko club.

(confession is good for the soul!)

Zaphoon

What, there are member cards?

I didn't know that either! I guess being a moderator does not have its advantages! LOL

Great to hear that news Uriel. Let us know how things go next visit. Some of us are a bit worse, we've lost a few members but mostly we're the same upbeat bunch of whacko's as before. Take care.

AL.

I resemble that remark !

:cool:

Zaphoon is it a males only card carrying membership or are Ladies! allowed.

Any lady whacko enough to want to join is welcome!

So who lost all the membership cards? Must be one of the guys!;)

you guys are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back