Other
Country
UK
State
Staffordshire
City
Stoke-on-Trent
Hello to all at the forum,

Over the past 2 days i have noticed difficulty in raising my left arm. I have a slight pain in my neck again towards the left - the shoulder pain is almost as if i had been at the gym (i havent by the way) and pulled something. I have also been getting all over body twitching, legs, arms, shoulders, fingers and feet. I woke up in the night and my left arm was completely numb.

If anybody could help or send some advice my way it would be greatly appreciated and acknowledged.

Thankyou

Hi Lee,

The pains could be from anything , a strain , a pinched nerve, even a virus flu bug.

The twitches - could be a result of what is giving you the pains. There are so many reasons to twitch.

The numb left arm , unless you slept on your left arm , I would see a doctor.

None of these symptoms sound like ALS.

Glen

Good Lord Lee. 2 days of symptoms and you're looking in an ALS Forum. People here have 2 years of symptoms with no diagnosis. Turn off the computer and get a massage. If that doesn't work, see a doctor.

AL.

See a good chiropractor - probably a pinched nerve - I get it all the time from my job. Chiro and Massage is probably your answer - not ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back