Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
Does anyone know of a good over the counter medecine or technique to help with tension headaches.... My whole skull hurts and i keep rubbing my head like a lunatic but it does not help. I take Excederin back and body ache but this no longer works. Any suggestions? Sam

Are you using a Bipap? Are the headaches in the morning? If yes to both, you may need your settings adjusted. If you aren't using a Bipap, maybe you need one. Quite often headaches are a signal that your breathing is getting bad.

AL.

I used to use Advil Liqui-Gels . Now its just Tylenol Extra Strength .

If its tension , is the back of your neck in knots also ? Maybe a professional massage might help.

Al's comments are worth looking into also, especially if you are waking up with these headaches.

Glen

I was getting horrible headaches for about 2 weeks(morning headaches) thought I had sleep apnea, found out my blood pressure was through the roof, my old medications were just not working anymore, switched to new meds. headaches vanished, I thought mine were sinus headaches, glad I got to my docs before I stroked out, margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back