Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
ADA
State
CO
City
Denver
Well, no ALS for me. My atrophy was an old wound with a scar, that I don't even remember. My knee pain is due to a benign cyst- muscle twitches are gone and probably due to anxiety and stress. Didn't even get a referral to a neurologist, but if I ever need one, I now have a doc that I kind of like, and she doesn't think I'm all that nutty. : )
My son has three job interviews this week, and I get to keep the same teaching job in the same classroom that I had last year. I am so very fortunate.
I spent many hours on this site and some other ALS related sites, and am appalled at how little is known about this disease. What can we do?

Tonight, and probably many other nights, a toast (merlot, of course) to Capt. AL, Rose, Beth, Wright, Zaphoon, Glen and the rest of you- your courage, unselfishness and sense of humor, (however twisted, referring to the new soap, Betwitched- I really don't want to get in the way of that bedpan, Beth, and good luck with the hosiery Rose!) are amazing. May you continue to fight the good fight, you set an exemplary course for the rest of us who may, or may not follow you. Thank you for your patience and kindness.
lilyb

Fantastic , that is the best news I have heard all day !

Congrats . Have a Merlot or twelve for me.

Glen

Thank you for reporting back such good news! Good luck to you!

Lilyb,

Congratulations on getting the "all clear" regarding ALS and thank you for your kind and gracious words.

May you never have this scare again!

Zaphoon

Congratulations to you lily. As luck would have it, I did have a couple of Merlots tonight.

AL>

Great news. I am so glad to see you get this lifted from your shoulders. I know how worry about this can play on a person. It is so seldom we have good news on the Forum. You just made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back