Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Cambridge
Even though I'm experiencing wierd symptoms that mimic ALS, twitching, muscle loss, twitching everywhere, I had a normal emg which is my 3td normal emg. The neuro is going to refer me to a pain clinic as he has no clue what is going on since I've had a mri on my head which was normal. I going to still follow this form as there is a bunch of well informed and kind hearted individuals that offer support and information that is helpfull to anyone. I plan on supoorting the ALS foundation in Canada and when I get better which I will, I can volunteer my services.

Thank you everyone who supported and provided me with information.

That's good news Trevor. ALS Ontario can use help at their Walks every year. Let us know if the docs find anything interesting. It may help some others.

AL.

Will do Al. I still don't know what is going on but hopefully I will find some answers. There is this doctor in Ottawa who was referred by by dentist that has a knack for figuring out what is going on with people when they tried every other source. It is a 5.5 hhour drive but I going to give it a try. I will keep you posted. Appt on Sept 25

What is the doctor's name ? Borque ?

Sorry , I do not know that doctor. Keep us informed and good luck.

Congrats on the clean EMG .

Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back