Learn about ALS
Country
PO
State
Lisbon
City
Lisbon
Hello everybody!
I'm 17. As of lately, a question popped into my head after my fasciculations started getting more noticeable: what does this mean?

I've had fasciculations since about 4 months ago. Suddenly, two weeks earlier, out of the blue, I had panic attacks. After the panick attacks I gave far more attention to some symptoms that I had noticed. These were: crippling fatigue, diffuse fasciculations (though most notably in my right leg, right foot, left arm and... anus), tremors in the hands, feeling like my right knee was constantly popping in and out while walking, muscle weakness (quite noticeable in my legs), a stiff neck and shoulders, gastrointestinal disorders, bladder impotence, anxiety, depression, and all of these have appeared in the last week or so (except for the fasciculations). Now more recently, my left arm has started cramping up, though not getting weaker. It also has a good deal more of fasciculations that my other limbs.

I've also noticed that throughout these last 4 months my speed while strumming (I'm a left-handed guitar player) has considerably decreased.
Can someone please clarify what the hell is going on with me?

I recommend not using this forum as your doctor. Please meet with your doctor. These symptoms can mean anything or nothing. No one here can diagnose your symptoms.

Goodness, have your parents take you to the doctors. Your extrememly young for als, and that should not even be on your radar.

I don't have a clue what is going on. You should see a doctor.

Zaphoon

Wow, you are 17? You write better than most of my college students.

Go to your doctor!

Lydia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back