Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
No tingling or numbness in my fingers. That is what the local neuro told me. So, the trouble I'm having with my right wrist/palm heel isn't due to carpal tunnel. She said she could give me a referral to an orthopedist but I'm already seeing one for frozen shoulders.

It could be I'm just wearing the darn thing out with piano tuning.

Anyway, no carpal tunnel is a good thing, right?

One more thing scratched off the list of possibilities...

I feel good in a crumby kind of way.

Zaphoon

They sure will not say you do not have a sense of humor.. You are so funny, I just have a good feeling you are going to come out of this thing A OK no matter what it is that ails you.. Such a great sense of humor, and cheer..

I have carpel tunnel in both hands. I had surgery on both hands in 2000. I had numbness, tingling, electrical jolts, and pain. I dropped things and my hands swelled anytime I used them for anything major (running the vac, using a screwdriver, etc.) The one thing that has struck me as a definite is that weakness and atrophy with tingling and numbness is not ALS. The neuro that diagnosed my mother told me that there was no sensory abnormality at all. He went on to say that if she had had some sensory abnormality the prognosis would have been more favorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back