Diagnosis
12/2009
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Gaithersburg
Hello, I am an 18 year male old freshmen that is about to finish my first year of college in a few days.

However, for the past two months, I have not been feeling good at all. About two months ago, I started getting this throbbing pain on the one side of my head. I have been to the ER two times in the last month and they did a CT scan to determine if I had any neurological problems or not. However, these past two weeks, I have been experiencing tingling and twitching sense all over my body, especially during the night time. At the same time, I have had trouble typing and going other activities with my hand, especially my right hand. The fingers on my right hand seem to be
"curling" also, especially my index finger. Finally, I have a burning sensation in both hands and in my fingers. When I place it flat down on the table, it raises more than my left hand.

I have an appointment with the Neurologists on the 20th. However, I am afraid that I may have a problem like this and kind of worried by these symptoms. :(

I appreciate the help.

dont borrow trouble

First off go and see qualified professional and stay off this web site ,it will only feed your feeligs that something is and it could very well be nothing and if there are some issues that come up ,you will have plenty of time to work things out.Focus on the positive and do not reak evry twitch you may have.So do not borrow trouble,find out medically what issues you are dealing with and go from there...kevin

Tweest-- Seriously, stay off the web for diagnosis, especially this site. Not because the people here aren't great, but because that in no way sounds like ALS. Talk to your doctor

I agree. That sounds nothing at all like ALS. Work with your neuro to find out what's really going on.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back