ktmj

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
Dixie
City
Redneck
Wow! Do we finally have a face with a name? Or did you just select a random pic of somebody and stick it on your avatar?:lol::lol::lol:

Isn't he a cutie! ~ Well, I guess YOU probably don't have that come to mind first, but for the ladies...;)

i saw the new photo this morning.........................and thought my what a handsome man.
definatley eye candy for the ladies dont you think;):lol:
is there some italian or greek in the family genes?

You guys are silly. Yes Caroline, both of my parents were born (and married actually) in the boot, so I'm 100% Italian. Unfortunately, my Italian blood boils from time to time on here and my temper rears its ugly head . Does that mean I have a valid excuse? :lol:

yes:lol: my son is half italian,his dad geuseppe is from naples.
they both can have a fiery temper,so i suppose we can let you off the hook now and again:lol:

Wright ... you are definitely too good-looking to be that smart. You've got the forum all a'flutter. :lol:

be still my beating heart............

Beth, you are so right! ... only thing as good as a woman with brains and beauty is a man.

BTW, one of my very first boyfriends, waaaaay back in 8th grade was Italian personified ~ (fanning myself here) we still keep in contact :wink:

he does not look like any college professor that I have come across.............

Ok, who started this thread and what do they have to say for themselves?:p

Since I started this thread I am obligated to say I don't find you the least bit attractive wright!

And please take that as a compliment...:mrgreen:

Hmmmm....

...some interesting changes since I've last posted..... :wink:

Ok Wright it was bad enough around here when you were smart, now you are good looking to boot. Enough already..lol... So great to put a face with the brains. Look a lot like my hubby, I guess we can keep you around a little longer.. Again thank's for all of your insight and knowledge it is very appreciated...We sure are lucky you are with us.

ktmj
are you jealous that wright is better looking than you ?:wink:
maybe if you post that photo of you in your speedo's we can judge for ourselves:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back