Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
OHIO
City
Wickliffe
I feel a sleep on the coach and woke up approx. 4 am went to shut my cable box off and could not lift my arm to do so. After about 10 min I regained my movement in shoulder. My shoulder has progressively changed shape over the pat 2 yrs.:confused: Anyone ever have the same experience before permanently losing movement or do you just lose it and that is it.

I had frozen shoulder for about 6 months. Do not know what caused it, it was always worse in the morning, than as the day wore on it got a little better. My doc gave me some injections of cortisone in it and in about 6 months it just resolved itself. I couldn't even lift that arm over my head to comb my hair. hope this helps

i had severe spasms in my arms last year and had shoulder contractures.
could not move arms more than a few inches up/down/side and shoulders were imobile.
do you have any pain?
with the spasms and contractures i was in severe pain.
i do have muscle loss in my shoulders,very boney also i did have fassic,s real bad there a few years back.

I usually cannot move very well the small and the fourth finger of my right arm when I wake up, but it does not have nothing to do with neurodegerative conditions. It is because I sleep in bad position and my small and fourth finger get sleep (is it called parasthesia in english? I do not know the right name). After leave the elbow for one minute in a 150 degree position I recover feeling and movement.

If I sleep with my head over my left upper arm, sometimes I have this feeling, of clumsiness in my left arm, and problably in the right (if I leave my head in the right upper arm). I wouldn't notice it as something anormal if I were not worrying about ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back