Distinguished member
Country
CZ
State
CZ
City
Prague
Hello friends!
I have not been here for some time and at fist I have to say that that I like this new design and of course I hope you are doing as well as you can. Short remember: 1 and 3/4 year twitcher with 2 clean EMGs done after 6 and 18 months, 23 years old male.
Im here since I have some new concerns, especially about my right arm - two weeks ago I layed on it and it "fell asleep", so I cannot move it. After minute it was OK, but the feeling of weakness lasts. Its like the arm is too light, cannot describe it. When I tried strenght, its still the same (push-ups, lifting things with this arm, lifting by rotating). But Im quite nervous if it isnt slight weakness presenting :/
My second worry are my eyelids - I know twitching here is often caused by stress and Im really stressed recently (job, university...) but both my eyelids twitch quite often - I have never had this before.
Just wanted to hear your thoughts..
Thanks!

Hi Blinza, remember sensory is not usuaaly als related, could be as simple as a nerve is healing, or you were leaning on a nerve, no weakness or atrophy, you arestill fine to me. Eyes can twitch, and do so often in bfs.. The clean emg's and neuro appts. point all in a great direction. Relax, school and job together can sure mean stress..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back