Not open for further replies.

lydia

Country
US
State
ny
City
buffalo
Wow I feel like I am posting up a storm tonight (must have work to do and am procrastinating!)

Anyone have a weird blinking reflex response? Not sure how we noticed it, but my son thinks it is hysterical...to make like he is going to toss something at me, he makes a slight swinging motion with his hand, overhand or underhand, makes no difference, and I inevitably respond with this repeated and exaggerated blinking as if I am genuinely startled. I know he is about to do it, I then know he has done it, and it doesn't matter, I can not stop this response. He can be 3 feet from me or 12 feet from me, I still do it. Such a sweetheart, he laughs and laughs, and then does it again (being sarcastic here in case you can't tell:grin:). Have had to insist with threat of punishment that he stop this "game" because it is so unnerving to be out of control of your own responses when you are at someone else's mercy. Can you imagine how this goes, "Stop <blink blink blink> doing <blink blink blink blink> that! I <blink blink> mean <blink blink blink> it! No more <blink> Playstation for you <blink blink blink>!" It is exhausting!

Anyone?

Lydia

I haven't had that one. It certainly sounds like fun for the kid though.

AL.

It IS amusing for him, he even demonstrates for his little girlfriend. Gotta love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back