Distinguished member
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Northern
Hello Friends! :smile:

Before things get too busy in my home, I would like to say 'Merry Christmas' to all who commemorate the birth of Christ. May He bring peace to your homes, and God grant you all very slow progression of disease, in the new year!

Thanks Al for having this amazing site, where people can come with their worries, and find comfort and friendship!

'Happy Chanukah' to all who are celebrating the Jewish festival!

May God bless us all!

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from AL, David and CindyM. For those that don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Festive Season, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings and may you enjoy slow progression in the new year or find answers if that is needed.

AL.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Al! Merry Xmas to Cindy, David and the entire forum. Wow, what a difference a year or two makes, but I am thanking the Lord we are still here. Some of you folks out there are having a "White Christmas" out there! The power outages do not seem to be too much fun though, especially when it's freezing. Bless you all!

While my mouse is still stirring, I'll join in .... To our Jersey Italian Stallion Prof. Wright, and our super duper moderators, and Capt. Al and Rose and Brenda and Kim and Tom and Marjorie and Suzann and Caroline and her kitties and everybody else on the forum, plus PALS and CALS and WONDERINGS everywhere ... even the Searcher! ... Have a Happy Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solistice, Festivus, or all of the above, and blessings for the new year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone,

Robert

Good wishes to all and here's hoping 2009 will be the year they find a cure!

Hey...I didn't know Wright was from 'Jersey'! :razz: That makes him even better!

May the entire forum family have a blessed and safe holiday,
-brenda

wright is from Juzzy? No wonder he gets a little testy from time to time.:shock:

Just kidding dude - thanks for your contribution - I know you had a bad scare at one time like a lot of us.

Merry Christmas!

We never did figure out Wright's name, did we? We got Kim's then the thread died.

Hmmm... new year's project...

There was a post from him a while back that mentioned his "Italian Jersey" no BS personality.

New Jersey is smaller than Ohio, so maybe that will help. :)

Happy Holidays to one and all. May the New Year bring good things to those that need it.

Oh My goodness- it's finally here~!~! Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and your families. I consider you friends and my "support" family.

Love,
Cindy

Thinking of all of you

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with Peace and HOPE! Had our Traditional Polish Christmas Eve, 13 Courses . Tired today the Holidays are busy and then the Day is over so quickly. Family and Friends are what make it special. Love to all Beebe and Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back