Distinguished member
Country
US
State
sd
City
piedmont
Hi guys-

I am so excited. I finally got the appt. set up for the University of Colorado MDA/ALS clinic. It's not until Jan 22nd. but that much closer than NEVER! LOL I feel like at least something is "moving" along. I will be seeing a female- Dr. Quan/Kwan?

Maybe we will FINALLY get some definite answers. Thanks everyone for all of your support, answers, and friendship!

Love,
Cindy

YEAH! Glad you got in and hopefully you will get answers soon!

jennifer

Wonderful! Time is going to FLY; it will be here before you know it.

Lydia

Good luck Cindy.

The time will fly by with the holidays and having kids.

blessings

april

Cindy,

Good luck, time will fly by with the holidays....

Best of luck at the clinic, my friend. The (other) Cindy!

YAY! This is a very good thing. I agree with the others, having the holidays between now and then should help pass the time for you. It will be here before you know it.

Cindy-
I wish you the best of holidays with your family, and yes, Jan 09 will be here before we know it!
hugs to you,
brenda

This 'is' great news Cindy! I hope you get your answers...

Thanks guys. I really am not anxious at all about it- am relieved to be going to see someone who specializes in neuromuscular conditions. Come Jan 15th or so I may be. :eek:)
Its just so nice to have a place to come and share with those have been there done that !

Love,
Cindy

Sorry to be responding late to this thread, but best of luck Cindy. I hope everything goes well for you.

Checking her bio online, Dr. Quan seems to know her stuff. She oversees the neuromuscular fellowship program for the UCHSC. She specializes in neuromuscular disease and EMG, as well as participates in ALS clinical trials. You should be in good hands.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back