sdsyd

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
sd
City
piedmont
I know this isnt the right place to post this and I apologize in advance. Some of you may know, but many do not. This is all in the name of good,clean fun....

Let's guess what Wrights REAL name is.

My guess is Brett or Mark.

Naw, it's probably something nerdy like Enwright.

AL.

Ha! I know what it is, but I can't tell. (I feel so special now!) - and nope, its not nerdy, its one of the names I'd considered for my younger son...

How did you do at work today?

You know and I don't? Now I do feel slighted.

AL.

Rose, I had today off. Worked yesterday and again pushed it to make it 3 hours. I had PT eval today though-thanks for asking.

Enwright. That is hilarious, Al!

I guess Norbert would be nerdy...;-) I say Wright is his last name. :smile:

LOL. I would say his last name is Wright also. Lets try David for a first name lol.

Someone else said that Wright had something to do with where he's from on an earlier post and WRIGHT confirmed that.

Or are you saying David is his real name?

Wright's Real Name?

I vote for Joel. The only folks I've known with that name were intellignet folk.

Zaphoon (you'd never guess my first name)

Last edited:
maybe....Nicholas?

Isn't there a college named Wright? Do we win something?

Hmm...this might work.

Found a web site where you enter the attributes you believe describes your personality and you are given a slew of names which supposedly match what character traits you've selected. Based upon some of his posts, here are some of the attributes I entered for 'WRIGHT':

Brave, illustrious, scholar, smart, strong, wise, creative and wild. :lol:

Here are some suggested names....

Armando
Bert
Finnegan
Jared
Kennerd (Hmm...?)
Lombardy
Mordechai
Romula
Skylar
Valentino (HAHA)
Wilbert

Am I close? :grin:

I vote for Joel. The only folks I've known with that name were intellignet folk.

Zaphoon (you'd never guess my first name)

OK Zaphoon, I had to go and read your public profile. Navy cryptologist! Did you add that information recently? I didn't remember that....

How intriguing .... It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma :cool:

Now you've got me wondering even about "Zaphoon" much less what your first name is
.... before I lose sleep over this (yeah, right) please tell me if your screen name on here is a code.

BTW my guy is a retired Marines/Navy man he used to fly the "A" series of fighter jets :)

Errmm.. guessing Zaphoon's real name is Joel?

Rose,

I've spent a lot of time on aircraft carriers and really loved seeing the A6's and A7's in action!

Zaphoon isn't a code but if you look closely at my amended profile, you'll see where I got the idea from.

By the way, Al has my real name info. His guesses don't count.

Getting back to Wright, I bet his first name starts with a J. Jonathan, Jarod, Julius, James, or Jeremy would be my guesses (if I may have multiple guesses).

Zaphoon

Brave, illustrious, scholar, smart, strong, wise, creative and wild. :lol:

LOL I have to agree with that. :lol:

I'd say we are all way off base. lol
How about Mike, Chad or Phillip lol.

Zaphoon- I was wondering about that screen name also. lol

sdsyd- I have no earthly idea what his real name is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back