State: sd
Interest: undiagnosed limbo!
sdsyd is on a distinguished road
City: piedmont
State: sd
Interest: undiagnosed limbo!
sdsyd is on a distinguished road
Default pics for interested

I posted two pics of my hands, if anyone is interested, I dont know how to link it, but go to my profile and you can see them there if you want. Sometimes I think it is so difficult to describe in words and like they say- a picture is worth a thousand words.

Have a great weekend everybody! We are going to drive through Spearfish Canyon and see " The colors" on Sunday. I can't WAIT!

Love,
Cindy
Old 09-26-2008, 10:45 PM #2 (permalink)

City: Sheridan
State: Wyoming
Interest: Concerned about neurological symptoms
planningguy is on a distinguished road
City: Sheridan
State: Wyoming
Interest: Concerned about neurological symptoms
planningguy is on a distinguished road

Cindy,

Thank you for posting pictures. I think its really helpful for people to see. Enjoy the drive through the canyon. A friend of mine just got back from the canyon a week or so ago and said the leaves weren't quite ready. You should have of wonderful drive going now. Tomorrow I've got the kiddos while mama goes shopping in Billings with friends .

Robert
Closed Thread

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)