Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
florida
City
keystone heights
This Is Really Starting To Drive Me Crazy.....since July 6 I Have Had Twitching In My Left Arm Right Above My Elbow, And It Has Gradually Moved To My Biceps, Forearm, And Shoulder....the Only Ones That Are Constant Is The One In My Left Elbow.....i Can Barely Feel It...but I Can See It.

I Have Other Twitches In My Legs Back Eye Etc....but There Is That Dominant/constant One In My Left Elbow....

It Consumes My Whole Day....i Am Constantly Checkingit, And Checking My Hand For Atrophy.... Im Just Wondering....when Is It Time To Go To The Doctor About It....im Very Scared, And Could Really Use Some Advice.

The time to go to the neuro is now . . . not because I think you have ALS . . . but because you're going to drive yourself insane if you don't go.

Twitching by itself means nothing; it can happen for a multitude of reasons . . . and I'm sure you're aware of most of them . . . because it's my bet you've been all over this forum and the internet self-diagnosing yourself.

Make an appointment ASAP but relax in the meantime.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT....I HAVE CONVINCED MYSELF THAT i HAVE ALS OR SOMETHING ELSE SERIOUS...I CANT HELP IT....MY PSYCH SAYS i HAVE HEALTH AXIETY AND THAT I OBSESS ABOUT HAVING HORRIBLE HEALTH ISSUES...APPARENTLY I'CE HAD IT ALL OF MY LIFE...BUT IT JUST RECENTLY HAS COME OUT VERY STRONG....IM JUST REALLY WORRIED.....I SEE EVERYONE SAY WHEN TWITCHING IS IN ONE GENERAL AREA IT USUALLY ISNT GOOD...SO IT SCARES ME....THANKS FOR THE ADVICE THOUGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back