Reason
Other
Country
US
State
maryland
City
baltimore
Don't trust your doctors. People all over are being misdiagnosed and are finding out they have Lyme Disease and are getting well with treatment. It sounds impossible, but it is true. Please do your research and seek appropriate testing. You do not have to have had a rash to have Lyme Disease.

Just trying to spread the word. I, and so many others, were misdiagnosed for years!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi brand new member putting 2 links here seeking donations. While I believe some people may be misdiagnosed with ALS or Lyme disease we don't let people post links here seeking donations. Sorry but if you had taken a few minutes to read what THIS site is about you would have known that.
AL.

Anyone who suggests it may be Lyme obviously has not been through the process! Doctors test for Lyme waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy before they even think of ALS........ If they do suspect ALS they test for LYME automatically, so anyone out there that reads this post, if you do not remember having the blood test and think it may be Lyme, please do not let it fool you.... Lyme would does not cause muscle wasting!

My docs tested me for Lyme twice, erichliousus, i cant spell it but it is a form of Lyme from a northern tic........... Believe me they know to test for that, even regular GP's do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back