Country
US
State
michigan
City
oakland twp
I am having problems posting. i cant view my profile or anyone else

I am having problems posting. i cant view my profile or anyone else

i tried to start a thread about my situation and i went on and on and then went to send all that it did go through!lol

Welcome to the forum!

thanks for the welcome, I feel like in some way that I know people from spending the last few months reading. It is a mixed feeling to be welcomed into this forum, I am sure everyone understands that. In some ways it makes things seem to real, but also feels good to have people that understand. I dont like expressing my symptoms and concerns to my family anyore. I dont want to stress my husband and Iwant to have everything normal when we are together. Not always about this. I have not been diagnosed with als---yet.

I know what you mean, I started here 6 months ago asking if I could have ALS based on my symptoms. And, much to my dismay, I was DX'd in April 08. BUT, most folks who start here DO NOT have ALS.

Welcome awieleba. It's nice you already feel familiar with the folks here. I'm sorry you have worrisome issues, but I admire your desire to steer the conversation away from your symptoms when you're with your family. I guess it's particularly hard on family members and especially spouses to keep hearing about symptoms when there's not a diagnosis yet. Nobody really knows how to respond.
But you can vent here and ask questions. That's what we're here for. I hope you'll post whenever you need to.
Take care and have a pleasant 4th of July weekend!
All the best,
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back