Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Escondido
Hi Guys,

So I finally had my doctors appt today. She had no concerns whatsoever , she didn’t even refer me to a neuro . All she did was a neuro exam and I passed fine . She also ordered blood work but said that looking at my health I should be absolutely fine and she has no worries about ALS or ms. She said if I want she can refer me to a neuro but only because my anxiety is through the roof but I don’t need it health wise . So now I’m waiting on the bloodwork which I will update you. Do you think I should go to the neuro or just trust my doctor and her neuro exam?

Let it go mate - you've not described ALS yet. All the best - please go tell your doctor if you continue to be anxious about your health.

Great news!

Moey, please believe the doctors and stop looking here. You have already been provided with some health anxiety resources too- if you feel the need to reach out, those resources are better suited to your purposes.

Thank you so much . You have all been so wonderful... honestly it’s amazing how good your souls and hearts are . I’ll keep you posted on the bloodwork. She’s looking for the one that causes muscle breakdown, completely forgot what it’s called . I’ll post how they come back , if that’s okay with you guys of course ! :)

Moey, you have started 4 Threads.

You have been told by extremely knowledgeable members and doctors
you do not have ALS.

This not a blood work Forum.

You have great news... you do not have ALS.

No need to reply.

Moey, let it go now. Time to move on. You dont have ALS so posting back your results of whatever test you take is unnecessary.

Good luck in life. Take good care and goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back