00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
Cologne
Hey Guys
first of all i wanna say thank you for this great community and a happy new Year . I´m from Germany so - sorry for my "bad" english.

i´m 29 years old engaged and i have a lovely little boy and a wonderful Wife. Active in sports like Karate and some Fitness.

1 Year ago it started with scary Symptoms i worked around the garden and my left arm felt very strange . My left Hand was stiff and my left ringfinger began twitching since today .

For me it was okay , thinking about a heavy Gardenwork ....

2 Months later I got more and more problems with my Muscle Strength in my left bicep and my left leg don´t know how to explain but it got much faster tired . Than i realized that my skin got more elastic .

I went to a neurolist and he knocked on some muscles and my muscles replied with fasciculations.
He knocked on my thumb and my thumbmuscle replied too. He did an EMG on my bicep and on my triceps ok he said. Than an emg on my left thigh .
There was a deviation but he said don´t worry .

But my symptoms get significantly worse in the last 3 month.

4 Weeks ago i get an Twichting hotspot at my left arch foot. My right foot twiches too but not so heavy like my left . Twitches here twitches there , but those aren´t a Problem for me .

From Week to week i got more muscle dents , my Arms got much thinner.
My Skin got more flabby i can stretch my skin very heavy , 1 year ago i cant.

My muscletonus is also very low. I recognized that i had some problems with grip something and if i open and close my hands fast my fingers are shaking like my left ringfinger from side to side for a few moments .
Blood was okay no Problems.
If i eat and chew much , my "pine" ? (Mouth) is very stiff and this phaenomen is taken to my whole body .

I was very active in sports so it really scares me whats happening in the last year.
Got more and more problems with my bones since my muscletonus is weaker.

Lost 17 lb´s .

i hope you understand my text .

Thank you and greetz to US :)

It really doesn’t sound like ALS. When you say there was a “deviation” in the EMG of the left thigh, it would be helpful if you could post the EMG report and summary.

Thank you Karen , i don´t have the report .
He said something like normally "healthy" person it should be 29 and i´ve got 19... But i´m no doctor and find no conclusion to his Answer .
I will call my homedoctor maybe he got the report so that i can post it here .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back