Reason
Other
Country
Den
State
MidtJylland
City
Sønder felding
hello, about a month ago i started to experience twitching in my right calf, the next day it spread to my thigh. A month has now passed and it ALL over my body tounge, back whatever, i cant think of a place it hasn't been. i dont get tired and ive lost some weight. I also started noticing that it feels like i my throat is blocked constantly. Please help i am very worried

I already did, and he did a blood test for vitamins and iron defeciences and pulled my arms and legs, they he told me that everything seemed normal but then i asked about bulbar onset and they didnt know that it could start that way, so it did not really calm me down.

Please continue seeing your doctor if you are being affected in your daily activities. This forum is not the place for you. You have a long way to go before a neurological issue is considered. You are worried about bulbar ALS because you have some twitches- which is like diagnosing yourself with a brain tumour because you have a headache.

Hi Extra. Your post does not suggest ALS. Twitching is common, nonspecific, and meaningless. You have not described muscle function failure which would be worrisome if you had it. People with bulbar onset usually present with slurred speech that others can hear.

The sensation that the throat is blocked is common with anxiety and with gastroesophageal reflux. If you’re concerned about it, see an ENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back