To anyone my age worrying, I want to re-assure trust these experts and stop worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickly543

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
To anyone my age worrying, I want to re-assure you trust these experts and stop worrying.

If you look through my posts, I was in a absolute panic about ALS. I now know I 100% do not have ALS. I am embrassed I was in such a panic mode about this, and troubled the brave caring souls here. To those with ALS that helped me when I had anxiety, from the bottom of my heart I thank-you. That even when my mind wasn't healthy, you took your time and helped me. I want to thank-you, but I don't know of words powerful enough for me to thank-you.

The reason I want to post this, is because I know there are others like me like I was months ago. I needed help with my anxiety, I needed to listen to the experts on this website, that I do not have ALS. The time I spend here could have been spend doing something else. I cannot empathize it enough, please do listen to these caring smart experts. If they say you do not have ALS, you do not have it.

I want to say a lot more, but I do not know where to start so I will leave it at this. This whole experience really opened my eyes to diseases like ALS, it made me realize how under-funded research is for this disease. And how important it is to find a cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back