Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
CALIFORNIA
City
Upland
Hello im 2,3 im a newbie to this forum but please hear me out to help get rid of my anxiety since i overthink all the time,

So lately I've been have muscle twitches and jerks all over my body mostly when resting do the jerks happen and i feel my muscles spasm or twitch all over. But recently ive been having left arm pain and stiffness in it, no muscle weakness as ive been testing both arms to see if one is stronger than the other, they're both equal in strength. But lately ive been having a hard time breathing through my nose and catching a deep breath (i also have asthma)

i went to the ER cause i was having chest & armpain plus shortness of breath my oxygen levels were 98 and 97 both times i went they did a ekg and everything was fine they said the doc gave me steroids to loosen my chest and sent me home. Since then my breathing hasnt gotten any better the pain has went away but my breathing has not went back to normal..

Ive had no problems swallowing or eating food whatsoever, i also breath better when lying down for some reason, but ive been having pain in my diaphragm so i thought mine was failing because of all the symptoms google listed as signs of ALS. Plus i after inl eat or drink I feel like im out of breath, thanks to whoever reads this and replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back