Reason
Other
Country
PL
State
mazowieckie
City
Warszawa
Hello my name is Cezar. Im 25 year old. Im from Poland. Sorry for my english but i will try my best. For 6 months i have fasciculations on all over my body. Im rly scared that i have ALS. I see holes in my body and i think i dididnt see them before. Like in my foot. Please check photo . I was on EMG. 7 muscles were tested and all muscles were perfect but in thumb muscle and quadriceps there is reineravion - im so afraid that i have ASL and soon im gonna die. I dont feel that im weak or something like that i can write etc . But that reineravion and fasciculations ... Doctor said this probably not ASL but injury in the past. In foot where is that hole i have fasciculation too. Im asking u for help. People more experienced. Thank you very much for help. God bless you.

Attachments

• 20180831_093851.jpg
    20180831_093851.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 257
Relax. You do not have ALS. If EMG did not show denervation and if muscle strength is normal, then you are good.

Reinnervation can be from a past injury.

Dents and holes are common and not necessarily abnormal.

Fasciculations (twitches) are common, nonspecific, and meaningless.

Thank you for answer. In that dent i have fasciculations. How do you think ? should I do another EMG to that place? or just forget about ASL , leave it? Thank you very much :) Cezar.

I would forget about ALS.
But see if you could get a referral to a physical therapist. That might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back